Frisket... I'm retired, so don't really have an EDC bag...I tried to look at perceptions of threat, and carry probably more than really necessary...

keyring...E01 light, pill fob (aspirin/immodium), p38, brass whistle

wallet..ClO2 tabs, hemostatic gauze 2x2, telfa 2x2, knuckle bandage, 2'duct tape

multitool pouch... LM Squirt S2, Streamlight TacPro 1L, Bic, section of hacksaw blade, ferro rod, needle and safety pins

pockets...bandana, Vic Execuitive, Benchmade Axis lock, Motorola Razr round out with a Ruger LCP for good measure

my GHB is a Blackhawk hydration pack with 1 day of food, 18pack of 1L bottles of water in car, poncho, mosquito netting, AMK kit, FAK, extra socks, nylon shorts/shirt,boonie hat, Sawyer filter bottle and stainless cup, Gatoraid powder,AMK heat sheet and 3mil trash liner, Suunto baseplate compass, Bic, Vic SAK

additionally... I have some of the heavier stuff... machete,Cold Steel SRK, Swiss Ranger stove with Sterno, 3 days food, extra shoes, tarp, e-tool, in the car if I need it as a 3day bag to augment as necessary

I think having the heavier stuff in a separate bag makes a lot of sense... I have a small SUV so space is not really a problem