Wow guys....Really didn't think anyone paid that much attention to my lunacy to remember me.

I stopped posting but have always remained an avid reader on this forum. always. Had to really dig to even remember my old login. I have been lurking in the background enjoying the place silently. I have felt the sadness of OBG's passing, laughed at Susan's sarcasm and found myself saying "holy S*** Blast is a mod on here now" the same as most of you.

Not sure why I stopped posting. A combo of work keeping me away from home constantly and a feeling that it's sometimes better to listen than speak so to say. I have meant to post from time to time but figured the forum was moving along fine without my 2 cents. Really just figured I had nothing inportant to add.

Just so you know Blast, I still read your blog here and there when I can. My wife and I actually talked about retiring in Texas someday. (tired of @#$!*&# snow) If so I will be the first in line to take the wild edibles training if you still teach it. Believe it or not I have been back to the sandbox yet again since last we spoke and just returned home in December. (Task force 1-11) I am really getting to old for this.

It was a really odd feeling to read this thread today. With as many people who have come and gone I didn't expect anyone to wonder about what happened to this cat.

This forum truly is a different place. You guys are an awesome crew.