I speak my mind and I believe my observation is accurate. Regardless of how offending that observation may be, the tone was one of respect and if it wasn't then I have failed in only that regard. I used to get a 'Christmas morning' feeling in my stomach when I clicked on that main page and found a new report or an update on an issue, like the feud between DR and SPOT or the discontinuation of the 243 MhZ band for 406 MhZ.

I know Doug is fully involved with Knife rights and it takes a considerable toll. I get that, I respect that. We should all be watching his back for him keeping the ETS site and this forum online when it might be easier to just close it down. And I have. When asked to sign online petitions and provide direct action by sending letters to my representatives in DC to support his efforts, I have done so.

I don't think my observation was a complaint against what is being called a free lunch nor does my wallet have moths. I have purchased several DR products over the years from approved sites that gave a percentage of the sale to either DR or ETS; specifically knifes, photon lights and survival kits. To the sum of more than a couple hundred dollars I might add, and money well spent. I have done my part in my way (financially rather than a skill set) to support a site I visit multiple times on a daily basis.