I'm not sure I understand your question...if you are referring to one of the bulk supply lines used for long term propane to something like a camp stove (that have a male to 25# bottle and female to appliance fitting), they can be found in any camping store or WallMart, mine is sold by Coleman... if you are referring to one of the adapters to fill a 1# bottle from a 25# bulk container the adapters can be found at Harbor Freight... before I found them at HF, got mine thru the internet as unassembled pieces to preclude any liability on the seller's part...if you are referring to adapters to 1# bottles, put the bottle in the freezer for a day, and invert the 25# bottle to put as much liquid in the small bottle as possible... you will get a perfume sting when you unscrew the bottle...do it outside... about 1 in 4 of my 1# bottles leak at the Schrader valve after being filled..just connect them immediately to the appliance

addendum: was browsing thru Northern Tool this morning... has a selection of LP hoses with a variety of end fittings

Edited by LesSnyder (03/01/12 05:52 PM)