Okay, I'm gonna keep this short- I'm working on a paper that's due Thursday but I got my UCO Micro wanted to give some initial impressions. First off the candle holder will grip the paraffin cells but it's held more securely when the cell is inserted into an empty candle tin. No surprise there, really. As is the cell rides a little higher in the lantern than I'd like, and it comes it's about 2 mm too tall to completely collapse the lantern while the paraffin cell is in it. Now, the cell will rest very solidly in the bottom of the lantern if you take the holder out but then it's just a tad low. It does work and burn just fine. I let it go for half an hour and it didn't get too hot or give me any issues.

I'm sure that with a little tweaking I can mod or alter it to either lower the cell with the holder or raise it a bit without.

Right now I've blown out the paraffin and I've lit a beeswax tea light in it. I want to see how well it burns and if I have time, how long. It sure does smell nice, though!

Anyways, back to my paper. cry Maybe I'll take a few pics in the next day or two after I present my paper & PP to the class. "The Management Challenges of Globalization", a real thriller to be sure! grin