Wow, thanks Dagny! That really helped! It showed me what to buy. grin Okay, here's an update. I purchased two dozen of these 8 hour liquid paraffin candles. They arrived today and despite the dimensions given on the website they are indeed the precise diameter of a tea light. My feeling is that these really should drop right into a UCO Micro or Mini. Maybe tomorrow I'll have time to snap a pic of them one atop the other to show the sizes of them both. The liquid one is a bit taller, but probably not enough to make a difference in use.

I'll probably order one from Amazon soon and try it. Worst case I have another lantern and I'll just use it with tea light candles. Best case I can use either wax or fuel cells. Now, can anyone advise me which is preferable, the Mini or the Micro? I understand that the Micro is collapsible, which should somewhat protect the glass and make it more compact. Yet the collapsible part was the point of failure in my Original UCO- one of the pillars snapped off cleanly after one week of use. The Mini may be more robust, aside from the exposed globe. It seems the Micro is far more popular, though. Has anyone here actually used the Mini?