It would be impossible for me to pic one! Forced to chose I guess I'd pick my Ontario RAT-7. It's really more of a camping blade than survival blade but it's a terror with wood processing. And I can carry a multitool in the pouch on the sheath. I've got a Felknivven F1 that I really like too, as well as an ESEE RAT3.

I love me some Moras! I have probably 30 of them. They are indeed very sharp but they don't hold their edge well working with hard wood. This might be blasphemy but I've converted several of my Moras to convex edges for strength. For a long time my Mora Tri-Flex was the survival blade I carried on my Maxpedition 12 x 5 water bottle survival kit; last year I replaced it with an SOG Field Pup. It's a bit more robust and the sheath has MOLLE attachments, better securing it to the Maxpedition. Plus I like the little pouch on the sheath- it's perfectly sized to fit my BlastMatch.