Airguns are my main hobby I and I am up to date on what is available.

The first thing I will tell you is that with a pellet gun, velocity does not kill, only accurate pellet placement. Gamo is the very worst at promising high velocities with super lightweight inaccurate pellets and a terrible trigger. When a pellet goes much above 900 fps it starts to become unstable and looses accuracy. So with a more powerful gun you need heavier pellets to keep the velocity down. A good place to start reading to learn about airguns is www.yellowforum.com . Two dealers that have good information on their websites are www.pyramidair.com and www.airgunsofarizona.com .

The FX Independence is the only gun I can recommend that comes close to your wish list. However, it is still significantly less powerful than a 22 LR. The Independence is a big boy version of the old pumper you may have had as a kid. You precharge the reservoir with about 10-20 pumps but then recharge after every shot with only three pumps. This gun is quiet and will give 1/2" groups at 50 yards and is capable of 1" at 100 yards by and experienced airgun shooter.

If you are looking for a spring powered airgun I would recommend a RWS 54. It will give you the best chance of being a happy shooter for what you want.

David Enoch