Haha! You guys are a bad influence in a good way. :0.

[I've now got 3 Leatherman multis, 2 Gerbers multis, an SAK multi, 4 SAKs and about a half dozen folders of CRKT Buck, Leatherman and Gerber origin, along with 2 of my Grandpa's old pen knives. Hubby and I gave each other and our male wedding party members CRKT folders when we got married 8.5 yr ago, we gave the same group Waves for our anniversary a few years ago. I now have to physically stop myself from buying new gear. "Oh look! That SOG multi 8s on sale AND comes with a folder! (Oh! And look at that flashlight... and the pack! Isnthat a Maxpedition? OMG They've got AMK stuff too! " And I say I don't like shopping. LOL! GOOD BAD INFLUENCES!!]

I stopped at the surplus store tonight to buy paintballs. (We bought DS and my nephew their 1st paintball guns for Christmas and the gift giving happens tomorow night.) The guy at the counter knows me by name now. He told the new guy not to try to upsell me and then turned around and asked me how if I need a new knife. LOL!

I upped the ante on him, saying "no" and then asking him if he had a blast match. He'd never heard of it but new guy had had so they've ordered a few.

You can find me on YouTube here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT9fpZEy5XSWkYy7sgz-mSA