Thanks,-and I can see that you live near Stone Mountain yourself.

I've Reassured others of my Writing Style Improvements I've made, -and will Continue to make. I'd like to so Reassure you, as well. Thanks for your Input there, and Constructive Criticism.

As well as you're mentioning that you enjoy my posts.

Technically, -it's Not Every initial letter that I capitalize,-but it is many. I've Evolved into that,-and it's part of my overall Style as a Writer. I once used capital and small letters as anyone else! As I like to say, -if a World Class Writer as e.e. cummings can use small letters, -Then I can use capital ones. Of course, -Part of being a Writer,-is to make things sufficiently and comfortably Readable to one's Audience. I will continue to work towards further reductions in my use of capital letters, -as well as other writing improvements. Thank You on That.

Now let's get on to Talking some more on Stone Mountain!,-if you'd like. Being an Atlantan,-I imagine you've Climbed it yourself, -a good chance more than once. Have you? And if so, -Tell me something of your Experience, Please. I'm Cool!,-whether or Not you have anything to further say on Stone Mountain, -Don't Worry on that anybit! [color:"black"] [/color] [email]gear freak[/email]