Ohh, seeing the picture earlier in the thread reminded me I didn't post one of mine

For a fairly small pack it holds quite a lot. I pulled the Ax out, that was the night I got the saw and repacked. The fishing pole and gear above it and a few extra zip lock baggies above that. Then the Buck 110, mini binoculars, hiking pants and thin gloves. Two 3 AA LED Maglights and 2 pair of hiking socks. GPS, spare batteries next to it. Bottle of quarters, bottle of matches, lighters, match safe, magnesium fire starter. 3 of the 6 zip locks below that have 4 Clif Crunch each (family of 4), one has 4 Clif Mojo bars, two have snacks like trail mix, beef jerky, raisins, peanuts, etc. Then hand sanitizer and sunblock and some more matches above those and finally the PSK. Then there is a digicam in its case on the pack strap.

This pack has 6 pockets, one for the bladder, one for the PSK and sunblock and sanitizer. Then two removable pouches with two pockets each so some of the redundant gear like the two lights, two pair of socks, two pair of gloves and the food bags get split between them so if I want a lighter load I can leave one pouch in the truck and still have nearly the same gear.

Edited by Eugene (12/15/11 12:37 AM)