Just a different angle we might brainstorm. I guess it sort of falls in between being stuck on the train and your office BIB thread.

One likely scenario where you might need to use some of your kit is if you get stuck at the train station before you ever get on the train. I think this situation is more likely than actually getting stuck on a train for an extended time. Perhaps inclement weather, like Snowmaggedon, stops all train service rather suddenly, and also makes it difficult/impractical to get back to your office (I have no idea how far your office is from the station).

So, either sacking out at the station for the night or finding shelter somewhere near the station could be another scenario to throw out there. I have no idea if "station" means something like NY's Grand Central or basically just a covered platform in an out-of-the-way, industrial part of town, so there's a lot we can't really assume without more details.

You should do all right with what you have. Just trying to think of any additional new contingencies that would be prudent to mull over.