Here's my bug-out rifle. No action that needs cleaning. Simple, robust, nothing to break to speak of. Take down - no tools required (just your hands!) Ultra lightweight. Has a .22 and a .410bore barrel (410 not shown). If I want quiet (airgun power), I'll shoot Super Colibri ammo (that is quieter in this rifle than my air rifles are). Robust peep sight, not a bulky and fragile scope. Note that the sights are installed on the barrel only, unlike the AR-7 that has one sight on the barrel and one on the receiver - that could lead to sight misalignment after taking down and reassembling the AR-7. This rifle cost me $69 new with the two barrels (on sale last year). Peep sight was $20 on sale (Williams WGRS). Sling is homemade in U.S. GI issue style from parts I bought at an REI outdoor store (about $5 for the parts). I made the sling myself rather than purchasing one so it would be ultra light too, in keeping with the gun. The trigger on this rifle is very good and it is very accurate. Stock is hollow and good for storing ammo inside if that's what you want to do. The whole thing weighs only 4 lbs with the .22 barrel installed.