I watched The Colony season 1 and most of season 2 ... well, I think season 1 group was better organized and handled it better. While group 2 did a great job of establishing a power source ( the windmill) and some like Sally the mechanic and Reno did a few nice projects, but overall they were not lucky enough or roganized enough to achive more. I am starting to feel releived that Blast didn't join the 2nd season. Maybe he would have helped them catch and cook more cocordiles.

Through You-tube, I started downloading and watching some of the others you have suggested ( thanks ), like ( I shouldn't be alive ). I remember seeing that show before but totally forgot about it . Very nice to watch it again.

I have also been watching (Dual Survival) and (Man, Woman, and Wild). I like the Dual Survival show ( Cody Lundin & Dave Canterbury) but didn't like MWW because it doesn't look serious enough.

I am now downloading episodes of BBC-Survivors and they seem to be in three seasons. I hope they will be what I am looking for because most the quick scenes I have seen so far are indoor and not in the wilderness. That is exactly what I am loking for.

Thanks everyone.