On a more serious note, re the following:
Originally Posted By: bacpacjac

You can use any alcohol, but as HikinJim says in his stove blog, if you use Kleen-Strip® Green™ Denatured Alcohol, it will burn hotter than things like Sterno, rubbing alcohol and Heet, so you can actually boil water.

I haven't tried the exact stove that bacpacjac is describing, but:
-Probably any denatured alcohol will work.
-"Green" denatured alcohol has a higher ethanol content than most denatured alcohols and therefore will burn a little hotter which might give you a little faster boil time.
-Methanol (such as HEET in the yellow bottle) will work although it might be a little slower than denatured alcohol. Methanol is typically a better choice than denatured alcohol in cold weather.
-Sterno tends to be really slow. I don't think anyone would try to scoop out some Sterno onto bacpacjac's stove, but just in case that was on your mind, it probably won't work very well.
-Isopropanaol (rubbing alcohol or HEET in the red bottle) will kind of work, but it's typically a big, smokey mess.

I definitely don't recommend isopropanol and sterno. The other three (regular denatured alcohol, green denatured alcohol, and methanol) should all work reasonably well. High proof drinking alcohol (at least 150 proof) will also work, but that's an expensive way to go and, well, it seems like kind of a waste.

HJ