A couple more suggestions :

1 - Make friends
You have 2 more people working with you . Make sure you are very good friends, so in a survival situation you all will be caring for each other. A SHTF situation is very bad in itself, and if someone picks that time to vent his/her frustration on something you did 5 years ago ( believe me this can happen) then you are facing a more complicated survival situation.

So, make sure your relation with the other co-workers is polished and sweetend as much as you can.
Even if the problem is between the two of them , try to fix it if possible.

2 - Mentally re-engineer the stuff in the office :

Play a game of (what if), and draw possible scenarios of how to use this or that item in the office for what purpose.

For example, If really SHTF and I really need some fire in our building, I will pull one of the file drawers ( metal ) and use it as a fire pit. Fire is not allowed, but if I wanted to be seen, nothing like black smoke in a tall building to attract attention.

Last few weeks, management decided to retire a few old instruments. They were housed in sturdy weatherproof boxes. I just couldn't resist "re-engineering' some of them. I opened up one of the boxes and removed the guts ( the instrument ) which was attached by 4 screws. The sturdy box is now my (office bug-in tool box).

I have also "re-engineered" a tray-like piece of metal (from another instrument). It is a great base for candles in any blackout.

Pick up any office item and think of whatever it can be used for in a survival situation. That will greatly expand the "kit" you are having for bug-in.

Good luck