Originally Posted By: Russ
When I think of an Office Bug-in Kit I gotta ask, "Why?". Here, I'd be bugging in because a major earthquake just shutdown SOCAL; the power is off and probably water too. In Canada I'm thinking major winter snowstorm and an office can get cold enough to require camping gear inside. That said, good kit.

You may want to keep some of this in your car so it's always nearby. If whatever hits while at work the car kit supplements your office kit. OTOH, it's also with you on the road. Add more food and a camp stove.

Thanks Russ. A winter snow storm is probably the most likely scenario, followed closely by a chemical spill nearby. This office in winter will be cold. I'm thinking that planning to camp out in here is a good plan. It's mostly likely that I'd be by myself, or possibly with one, maybe two coworkers. It's a small staff but a big space. There are 4 offices with doors so I'd likely set up in one that's in the middle of the building, away the front windows/door and the wharehouse out back.

I do have a GHB in the car but in the off chance that it's a situation where going outside is a risk (i.e. nuclear accident at the plant next door) I'd like to have what I need inside.

You can find me on YouTube here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT9fpZEy5XSWkYy7sgz-mSA