I've just Came Across a NON-Shrink Wrapped Copy!, of their New Survival Stories Collection in Book Form, -that I've earlier mentioned. And It is Something!, -and I Highly Recommend It!

I Cannot Actually Buy it just yet!,-but I was Finally Able to Give it a Good Lookover!

For Instance, One of it's Stories (All True Life!-Of Course!) that Immeadiately Comes to Mind, -is of a Helicoptor which Went Down *Inside* a Bubbling Lava Filled Hawaiian Volcanic Crater! As Luck had it!, They Crash Landed Right Next to Such a Cauldron!, with Steeply Climbing Crater Walls to their Other Side! Talk About being Caught Between the Devil and the Deep, Boiling Crater! Thick, Sulferous Gases and Fumes were All Around! Further Making Visibility Atrociously Bad! Radio was Entirely Out! The Guys had a Rather Steep, Slippery, Climb Out! Even I Didn't Yet Completely Read this Story, -So I Don't Really Know How it Ends, Nor of How They Did it! We Can Read Such Here, Though!

This is Only One of 100 Such Real Life Survival Stories! That it Has. As I've said in an earlier Post, -I'm Sure that the RD also had to Leave a Lot of Very Good Ones Out!!!

Though there's Definitly More than a Little Practical, Nuts and Bolts Survival Value in this Collection, -It would Superbly Shine just for it's Gripping, True Life Inspirational Value!, even had it Nothing Else! The Latter Certainly Not Being the Case!

This is a Mostly Orangeish-Red Color Covered Book. (For Easier Quick Locating in the Bookstore) I Forget the Price, but I Think it's in the $20 to $25 Dollar Range.

I certainly Know that it's either Available or Orderable, at Borders Bookstore! Getting in Touch with RD Itself, is another Avenue. www.rd.com

Again!, -I Can Only Very Highly Recommend It!

(It's Only a Given in Any Event, -That the RD Puts Out Quality Stuff!) [color:"black"] [/color] [email]ScottRezaLogan[/email]