As I write this,I have an empty can of Armour-Vienna sausages I just ate in front of me,So Hold your horses there,Maxine! They were made in Cherryhill,NJ 08003-3620,I purchased them at the 99 cents only store.I don't see any posts that claim to dis-spell shopping there or anywhere for that matter!I also don't see anything regarding wealth/poverty or toxic anything,Sherlock,lol!As for cheap bandages,I use Duct tape & Gauze more often than not,I'm also drinking a water bottle that was bottled at Niagara Bottling LLC,Same place the $1 stores bottled water came from except mine was bought at Costco from Kirkland,WA 98124 I did see a post telling about" Most of that stuff is Junk",of which is Absolutely Correct!I posted about Ingestable Chinese products,Read where things are made,it just may save a person Alot of Grief!Quality in fact can be cheap,& very affordable,ie... The Doug Ritter PSK,Still the most Bang for your Buck! I have no affiliation with the above products/company's,but I did stay at a Motel 6 once! wink