Priorities:
  1. My personal health, safety and survival
  2. My colleague's health, safety and survival
  3. Strangers' health, safety and survival
  4. Alert disaster relief and, if possible, family and office of my status
  5. Gather additional food/first-aid supplies
  6. Volunteer for relief effort
Given the scenario, unless the hotel has been damaged to the point that it is unsafe to stay, I would stay at the hotel. Otherwise, I'd gather as much as I could carry, concentrating on food and insulating clothing, and seek out a shelter.

I figure that within 72-96 hours, disaster relief will round-up all transients such as myself and bus them to a nearby transportation center. The quicker they can get transients out of the disaster zone -- after dealing with trapped and/or injured people -- the better they will be able to devote resources to residents for ongoing recovery operations.

I would normally have seasonally-appropriate clothing with some bias for colder than normal weather. I would have my EDC bag plus most of the contents of my GHB, which would provide enough food for 96 hours (24 in the EDC, 72 in the GHB, primarily via lifeboat ration bars, peanut butter, crackers and jerky). I'd have a good first aid kit with trauma supplies and my prescription meds for the week + 3 days extra, and at least $500 in cash ($200 in my pocket plus $200 in my GHB and $100 in my EDC) plus credit cards (which might be worthless without power/comms). Also an alcohol stove with 8oz of fuel, mylar sleeping bag, DR/AMK PSP, folding knife, multi-tool, water filter bottle, steel cup, flashlight, pocket radio and extra batteries.

Adding in my remaining snacks, this is probably enough food for my colleague and myself for 3 to 4 days, a starter supply of potable water and means to purify more.

While possible, I'd fill all available containers with water, including the bath tub, ice bucket, empty bottles and trash cans with water. If necessary I can purify it later.

I'd rig my room door so I could open it later when the key-card system stops working. Wrap duct tape around the inside handle and let it hang onto the floor. To open, fish the duct tape out under the door and pull to turn the handle, unlocking the door.

Check on my colleague, providing first aid if needed to those encountered along the way.

Determine if it is safe to leave the hotel. This depends on the environment and local residents' reaction to the situation. If safe, hit the streets and look for stores that are open to buy additional food, first-aid supplies and alcohol for my stove. Once again, render first aid and water to persons in need along the way. But even without additional food supplies, between my remaining snacks and contents of my GHB, my colleague and I should be good for 72 hours or more.

Make contact with a disaster relief center. Inform them of my colleague's and my details, status and family/work contacts. Try to arrange communications with family/office.

If safe to do so, volunteer my assistance in the relief effort until evacuation can be arranged. Otherwise, stay in my room, listen to my portable radio and share my food/water with my colleague. Wait for evacuation.

If there is no sign of any organized evacuation effort after 3 days it would be time to consider walking to a more survivable location.