Originally Posted By: Am_Fear_Liath_Mor
Can I ask why you would want to take a knife in to the 'happiest place on earth'? I suspect that the man rat chimera might be considered to be quite frightening but I've been told by a buddy (who has actually been there) that he is actually quite a friendly little chap. He even went on to say that he wasn't as scary as the cheese salesman (on a tricycle!!) at the nearby Walmart in Orlando.

Guys who responded seriously: you know Liath is just kidding, right?

Anyway, the happiest place on earth is obviously where I get occasions to show off my survival savvy and equipment:

Little boy: "Oh, no! I can't open my Mickey Mouse packaging! I shall never play with Mickey and hold him in my hand! Waaaa!"

Me: "Never fear, ETS Man is here!" *I whip out my Benchmade and do what comes naturally. While I'm at it, I notice a man in a Porsche having a bit of problem breathing with that tight seat belt, so I open up my Seat Belt Cutter of Death and, again, do what comes naturally*

Little boy's sexy single mom: "Oh, you are my hero, ETS Man! How can I ever repay you? I'll do anything!"

Porsche man: "Thanks for saving my life, ETS Man. Here, you can have this Porsche. It's been killing me anyway. And I'll babysit the kid with the Mickey Mouse tonight!"

Me: "Good thing I didn't have to smash your window to get to you, because you have a convertible. But I'm prepared to do that, too, with the other end of my rescue tool!"

Later, ETS Man demonstrates for the sexy single mom the non-survival uses of his inflatable latex water container. It's good to be equipped. In more sense than one.

Should we sell this movie script to Goldwyn?

Da Bing

Edited by Bingley (09/01/11 04:16 AM)