Originally Posted By: Am_Fear_Liath_Mor

Originally Posted By: bsmith
i guess this means we all have the potential capability to modify this board in our own various ways.

No one is modifying this website, the problem is with your browser on your computer which isn't wrapping/justifying the text conveniently for you to read.

yes, someone has modified the code.
when i read the messages on this post i have to scroll HORIZONTALLY to read them. this does not occur with any other messages in any other post on this board.

The Javascript code shown implemented as a Bookmarklet is telling your browser how to format and justify the text if you want to implement it on your browser.

so you are saying there is a code that is telling my browser how to format and justify the text - you just proved my point.

Anyway I've broken up the longish Javascript text strings with some carriage returns and you could always use the Zoom in and Zoom out functionality on your browser.

i do not want to "zoom in" and "zoom out" with my browser. i would like to read all the posts in the same way.
i would also like to know that no one can modify this board for their own purposes.

You shouldn't have a problem if using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Opera.

i do not want to use any of those.

The difference is somewhat like using notepad instead of wordpad on a windows OS. wink

i really don't care.
if you caused this problem, would you please uncause it?
thanks.

Edited by bsmith (08/05/11 04:57 PM)