What a great list of equipment. Thanks Mark_M. Its interesting to be able to look through your very detailed list.

Just a couple of thoughts, things which you may have but didn't specifically mention:

- Tree Protector for the winch - prevent damage to the tree or anchor point, and to the winch cable
- Spare cap(s) for the battery. I’ve had the caps come loose, and a friend actually lost one.
- Battery water
- In the tyre repair kit, I assume you would have a spare inner tube (you can fit these even to a tubeless in necessary) and some tools specifically to take the tyre off the rim (I have a Tyre Plier kit which is good and I’ve had for years, but I think that there are a few more alternatives on the market now which would be worth exploring)
- Spark plug removing tool / spanner + feeler gauge to adjust the plugs. Often it is impossible to remove the plugs without the extra long head on the spanner.
- FYI welding goggles are great, but to save space you can just buy a replacement mask lens and stick it in an improvised mask, like taping it onto a sheet of cardboard.