LOL@Sue!

It's not the worst in the world but higher than normal for these parts. Our regular hot brings health and power issues. Most cities have opened cooling centres and many are keeping their pools open until midnight.

There was a major commuter train delay two days ago and I saw 5 major commuter busses broken down on my way home tonight. I don't know if the breakdowns were related to the weather, but standing on the side of the road sure would have been a sweltering experience

Great point to watch out for elderly neighbours. We try to. #1 is in NY and #2 went to hospital a couple of days ago. My bosses mom went down walki through a parking lot yesterday and one of our technicians who works outside ended up in hospital yesterday too. (We're stocking them with frozen water several times a day.)

We also try to watch out for the neighbourhood kids. There's a huge tub of bottled water in the garage that we move to the front step during the day. All my son's friends are told to help themselves while they're playing, which has been very limited the past week or so.) We've also been doling out freezies. wink

You can find me on YouTube here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT9fpZEy5XSWkYy7sgz-mSA