Sorry for joining this thread so late in the discussion. Looking at the scenario and the current list, a few things occured to me. I am assuming that cost is still not an object.

-- I would suggest replacing the Pocket Survival Pak with the Plus version. The benefits are that it includes the Mk5 and the EGear Pico light, plus a few water purification tablets and a spare water bladder at a cost of very little additional space.

-- I would include a light source that doesn't require batteries, such as the Garrity 3 LED Crank Light (or equivalent). If that is not acceptable, then perhaps your character had spare set of Eneloop batteries in her kit, while the solar charger remained in her room. There is a good chance that solar panels could survive 40 years if left undisturbed. Since your new society is agrarian in nature, there has to be a sufficient amount of sunlight for solar power to work.

-- The Aurora, while robust, has a lot of superflous metal associated with it, and it requires two hands for proper operation. Perhaps you should consider substituting Ultimate Survival Technologies' Blastmatch, which is lighter, is covered (albeit in plastic), and can be operated with one hand.

-- A spare filter for the Katadyn Pocket Microfilter would be ideal. However, if that is not a consideration, then many guides that address the care and handling of portable water filters suggest carrying coffee filters or fine plastic (or rust-resistant) mesh wrapped around and secured to the intake to reduce the amount of particulate matter and thus extending the life of the filter.

-- Snare wire and a small fishing kit is not unreasonable for a PSP, and would come in handy for food acquisition during an unforeseen trek.

I hope you find these suggestions useful.