Quote:
Right now my ditch bag is just a cheap school size backpack and it has a GPS, a PLB, a sat phone, a small solar charger, a nalgene quart bottle of water, an Altoids tin PSK, magnesium fire starter/steel, some tender, first aid kit, signal mirror, MSR water filter, 4 liter dry bag, 1 liter dry bag, lightweight jacket, about 10 snack bars, small fishing kit, maps, compass, 2 rolls survey tape, small roll of duct tape, flashlight, extra batteries, headlight, a couple of emergency blankets, 50' paracord, some 30 gal. trash bags, stainless canteen cup, 6'x9' poly tarp, pocket knife, bug repellent, 2 new Bic lighters, lightweight walking shoes, socks, a hat, handgun and ammo, some cash, a bit of gold (I'm a prospector) and my point and shoot camera.

Looks like you have a well sorted out ditch kit already. The only things I would add would be a Thermarest Neoair pad, a tea/coffee kit, perhaps a Goretex Bivvi Bag and a Bacho Laplander saw (to add larger cut logs to a fire) and some leather work gloves and bug head net, whilst you wait out a rescue or even self rescue.