Originally Posted By: bacpacjac
You guys ROCK! Thank you so much for all your help! I'm getting more emotional about this as we go. What I thought would be a simple decision isn't turning out to be. He's going to be over the moon!

I fully expect boo boos along the way but he'll learn, as we all did. (Sometimes a little self-inflicted pain helps the lesson stick.)

Wolf, welcome to the forum! You must be a very proud Dad and Leader. It's awesome watching them isn't it?!

Yes I am. Tuesday he turned 29.

I've had to drop out of Scouting due to a number of Family issues (My Dad - 94, My Mom - 88 this past 15th, My MILaw - 85 this past 6th, My Wife -- all have various/sundry health issues that have eaten up my free time. Except for SSon, I'm more or less the only Male family member around.)

Although last year, I was invited to one Scout's Eagle ceremony. He presented me with a BSA coffee cup and said that if I hadn't been there he would have never made it to First Class.

Very nice gift.

WB