Since Hoofin' is the mode,I would have my Best pair of boots(Browning upland bird boots) re-soled before hand,5 pr. Columbia- Heavy Merino wool socks,my shades,1-wool watchcap,1-booniehat-sand,1-merino shemagh-tan/red,Filson wool coat,2-Capilene longsleeve shirts,Filson wool pants,extra pr.of pants(Bel.Congos),5pr. silk boxer briefs,1set of silk long underwear top/bottoms/balaclava/socks/gloves(this set rolls up to about the size of a softball)2 pr. Swiss gaiters,German gauntlet mittens w/trigger finger,Bug juice,chapstick-30spf,3'x5' No see-um netting,Austrian poncho w/wooby,100'paracord,my CS bushman kit,2 fortified DR psk's,Rem.870 w/25rd bandoleer,2-1qt. canteens,c-cups/pouches on a U-belt,Kool-aid,1/2lb. black oolong,1lb. Java estate-fine grd,2-1/2lb.cones of panocha,1/2lb. salt,3lbs Velveeta,1lb.Halvah-marble,2lbs.Medjools-pitted,5-tins brisling sardines,2-tins Skoal,1-slv. Nag Champas,2-pks.pyropops(waterproof m-40's),10-1gal.freezer bags,2-trashbags-40gal.x3ml.,2-pks. hooaahs-All in My, Lowe Alpine pack.,All aprox.35lbs. including what I'm wearing,aside from sidetracking the downed bridges/tunnels,I'd hump the road/RR tracks as much as possible!Roadkill is edible 9 times outa' 10,& If you are on the road or RR tracks,the animals will likely find you!