I love my EagleEyes sunglasses. Just got a second pair in a different style from Amazon. A bit disappointed with the new frame quality compared to the old one, but the optics is superb on these.

A quick review.
(standard nonaffiliation disclaimers here)

Pros:
(Optics)
  • Blocks 99.9% of a harmful UV light range and some bands of blue light from the sun.
  • The density of the multi-layer film-on-plastic filters is not too high, so the glasses are effective in the twilight and indoors.
  • On the other hand, the density plus UV/blue/glare filtering is good enough to comfortably view objects directly towards the sun.
  • External coatings are water and body oils repelling, and also prevents fogging.
  • Both surfaces are scratch, corrosion, and chemicals resistant (to some extent of course).
  • Contrast enhancing layer helps to reveal details in deep shadows as well as in the over-illuminated scenes.
  • The highly efficient 99.9% linear polarization layer axis is parallel to the plane of horizon.
  • Significantly reducing reflections and glare in glass, plastic, organic material surfaces, in the water and in its vapor (fog, clouds, haze).
  • Because of the above it allows to see through the surface of the water (fishing glasses), and through many semi-transparent glass and plastic surfaces, e.g. mirror tinted car windows.
  • Darkens the sky glare especially in the direction opposite to the sun, regardless of cloudiness or time of day (so good that it may assist with navigation).
  • Dims tiring reflections from a wet, icy, or faded road surface, especially good on oily freeways.
  • Reveals internal mechanical tensions and stresses in transparent materials (e.g. tempered glass, acrylic fixtures).
  • Protects your precious eyes from impacts, twigs, insects, dry wind, rain, sand, dust, smog, smoke, water splashes, sparks, other harmful particles and fragments with varying efficiency.
  • Noticeably reduces eye's and overall body fatigue due to the relaxing effect on facial muscles.
  • Increases concentration by eliminating several sources of distraction (see above). Very good for driving/cycling/skiing.
  • Improves situational awareness due to the constant "Wow!" factor (see below).
  • Enhances color vibrancy and color contrast of many natural and artificial materials with different textures, especially natural greens and when sunlit. E.g. vegetation, flowers, furs, synthetic paints. Helps to identify plants.
  • Over the time a new sixth sense of surface/object polarization is starting to form in the brain due to the slight phase shift in the axis's of polarization between left and right lens (not proven scientifically, but plausible).

(Frame)
  • There are plenty of different frames and shapes available on the manufacturer website.
  • Mine are lightweight and flexible plastic frames, easily confirming to a face/head shape and features (see cons below).
  • Air venting openings in the frame at eyebrows and in the nosepad are nice for sweat reducing.
  • The frames I prefer are of a wrap-around type, what makes them extremely pocket unfriendly. Fortunately a convenient semi-rigid ballistic nylon case was included with the later model.

Cons:
  • Needs time to get used to the yellish tint of filters, some may not be able to accept the new acidic look of the world.
  • The tint is not dense enough to effectively hide your emotions behind the glasses (what's not necessarily bad). And though I've found a compromise in the second model, with the external indigo blue reflective finish, it's not good enough still.
  • Somewhat flimzy and cheap looking plastic frame with limited adjustments (flex temples only) in my recent "semi-frameless" model. The old, full frame Futura is much better to my taste, but it is noticeably blocking my peripheral vision.
  • May interfere with vieweing of some LCD screens (when the polarization axis of the LCD panel is vertical it turns black).
  • Addictive. The enhanced vision is full of dazzling surprizes. I call my EagleEyes glasses - the Happy Day Glasses, and often feel naked without them.

Conclusion
I believe that quality hightech sunglasses are great but underestimated survival item.