OK, since we're all exposing ourselves.......<br><br>On my keychain:<br><br> - Buck Minitool. Love the thing. Use it all the time. But, would a Juice be better?....... Hmmmm.<br> - A "Military Match" Magnesium and flint. Use the Bucktool as the striker.<br> - Photon II. Would like to upgrade to Photon III or the AAA Arclight. (Not-so-subtile hint for Christmas, Peanut...)<br> - P-38 can opener. Carried this for 20+ years. [censored] useful. Each time I think I should ditch it (I mean, who uses cans...?), I find another use. Last week - prying off door hinge pins.<br> - One of my military dog tags. (In case of amnesia?)<br> - A Lifkin 36" tape. This has nothing to do with survival. I'm an architect, and I use constantly. Also, it's orange, so I can spot my keychain when dropped.<br><br>In my "daytimer":<br>OK, it's really an Eagle Creek "Travel Organizer" which holds my Calender/Journal/Sketchbook, address book, pencils, scale, yadda, yadda, yadda. I carry this everywhere. Well, not in the shower, or in the pool, but darn near everywhere. It also holds my "everyday kit", which is contained in this cool metal Hint Mint box. It is thin and slightly curved, so fits easily in a pocket, too. It contains:<br><br>First Aid Kit:<br> - Bandaids (6)<br> - Alchaol swabs (2)<br> - Antiseptic swab (1)<br> - Moleskin<br> - Gauze pad (1)<br> - Steri Strips<br>Sewing kit<br> - Needles (3, including one heavy duty)<br> - Pins (3)<br> - Thread (black, white, olive, and 10' of 'Spider-wire'<br> - Buttons (2) (I loose these constantly)<br>Safety Pins (3)<br>Paper Clips (2) (for stout wire)<br>X-acto blades (2) (you never know....)<br>1/2 book of matches (out of an MRE)<br>Cotton Ball (firestarter, first aid uses)<br>(Matches, cotton ball and First Aid Kit in tiny zip lock)<br><br>Also in my Eagle Creek, I carry 4 one dollar bills and four quarters, 36" of paracord, some oral "brace" wax (with as many fillings as I have, when they fall out....), asprin and personal meds in a tubular Tylenol container, and a whistle.<br><br>The cell phone is also not more than a belt loop away. I now consider this a required bit of survival kit.<br><br>In my briefcase, I have my larger kit. It is usually in the car or at my desk, and is also tailored to be my "Oh, Sh**! Kit" for camping: It contains more first aid kit items, trash bag, ziplock bags, lighter, compass, 25' paracord, signal mirror, survival saw, fishing kit, Swiss Army "Camper" knife. It is contained in a hard plastic surplus container formerly used for carrying decon packets with the M17A1 gas mask.<br><br>That's about it. Any suggestions appreciated. Any compliments greatly appreciated.<br><br> .....CLIFF<br>