Most Manufacturers only provide tools for changing a tire - ie. tiny lug wrench and jack I wouldn't bet my life on.

A couple examples of things mentioned in the thread that are hard/nearly impossible to get to without tools (or breaking the thing you want).

Remove Battery - good luck without a wrench. Top mount terminals are rather fragile and the battery case cracks easily if you over torque them while trying to force off the clamps. Side mount terminals are even worse.

Remove head light - same challenge -getting one out without trashing it will be very difficult on my cars without a decent socket set and screw driver. Not sure I could bust my way through enough stuff to get to it just using the lug wrench and jack (at least without breaking the light or something else that might be useful).

Remove spark plug - without tools? - you must be a whole lot stronger than I am. Lug wrench won't fit or even reach.

Cut up tires - really? It will be tough to get the tire off the wheel with the tools available but probably do able with some brute force and perserverance. Cutting the tire (modern steel belted radial) with "knife" improvised from the mirror?You'll be working on that for a long, long time.

Improvising a knife from some glass? Most of the glass won't make for a good knife - safety glass will tend to crumble and the windshield is a laminate that will be tough to get something out of without hurting yourself. That actually brings up another question - gloves? Not usually included in the basic car kit.

Airbag - remove it intact - forget it, nothing in there worth dying for. Bash or short the trigger switch on the bumper, maybe but how am I going to cut it loose after that - no knife and that bag is tough!!

Removing a fuel line without tools - you might be able to brute force it off but I hope you like bathing in flammables. Not something I would try to beat or lever off using the jack or the lug wrench since a spark would be uhm... unfortunate.

Typical torque to remove major bolts is in the 90 ft/lb range and sparkplugs are in the 7 to 30 ft/lb range. Maximum human pronation (twisting with your arm/hand/fingers) torque is right about 1 ft/lb. You might be able to beat / lever things out but anything that requires removing bolts/nuts is just not in the cards without some simple tools that are not part of the car as it is sold around here.

-Eric