In that case,1st-I would gather some gas from the fuel line for signaling purposes & build 3 piles of Flammables to have at the ready,24/7,2nd-then I would salvage some plastics for rain catch/funnels to containers securely fastened to keep from knocking over,3rd-Fashion a knife from some high carbon steel such as the bracket for the alternator or trunk door hinges,once I had a useable knife,I'd cut out the headliner to make solar stills using windshield washer fluid for the catalyst for condensation.4th-I'd take off the power wheel(Right rear usually)Chock the front tires with rocks,Jack up the rear of the car,start her up,put it in gear with a rock on the gas pedal,& further fashion my knife by grinding it on the wheel cylinder,also any aluminum parts could be ground down & The shavings would make a nice Bright flash when burned,to further the signaling process!5th-Flash cannons could be made from tubing & gas fumes,again furthering the signalling process.Use the radiator fluid for poisoning purposes set out near snares made from accessory wires or nylon pulled from the carpeting,basically unweaving it.Gather expendable flammable material to have at the ready for adding to the signal fires.Any bugs that happen into my AO will be appetizers,& Immediately dispatched via my fingers&teeth!