Originally Posted By: Susan
Those are too depressing. Even Bambi is too depressing.

Speaking of animals, the real reason that I'm sure this whole thing will be a no-show (besides it being predicted a dozen times before with the same outcome) is the planet and the animals. If this is a God thing, I can't see why he would rip up the whole world just to eliminate a lousy almost-7 billion people. That would be waste of the first order, very sloppy, and totally unnecessary.

All He would have to do is eliminate all the people with a beam of light or something. That would leave a nice, clean (well, sort of) planet where the animals could live naturally. Or, He could try to do a better job if he wanted to try again with people.

IMHO, if he wanted to start over, here are my choices for improvement:

1. Greed and meanness are not assets, and few get past them, so don't include crap like that, even if it was a joke or some kind of stupid test.
2. Find a better way for women to have children than a monthly period, or people will suspect you have a mean streak.
3. Make the pits in the mangoes and avocados smaller.
4. Cacao (chocolate) should grow in all climates. Tie the recipes to the bushes so the new people can get started with it right away. Apples are fine, but they're not chocolate.

But if I'm wrong about the human-elimination part of this, be sure to put the pets outside with their food. Probably a good idea to leave the gate open, too.

Sue

I dunno Sue... this is the guy that thought flooding the world was a good idea. I don't think "collateral damage" is in his vocabulary. Not like he has a Congress or media to explain his actions to.