Well, it seems to be a ritual that everyone tell what drags thier pants down at least once, so why not....<br><br><br>-left pocket: Good luck charm, small bottle of tylenol<br>-Left hip, in horizontal sheath: Leatherman Supertool, Minimaglight, EMT shears, 2 spare AA batteries<br>-left rear pocket: wallet with assorted ID, some cash, a few band-aids, 2"x2" heavy duty aluminum foil square<br>-right right pocket: pocket notebook with a pencil stub in the spiral<br>-right front pocket: pencils, pens, a small tube of strike anywhere matches dipped in laquer and a cut down sparkler, pocket change<br>-watch pocket: Leatherman Micra<br>-clipped to belt loop: keyring with modified mini-Fox 40 whistle, CPR shield w/ nitrile gloves<br>-dog tags w/ red allegy tags, small aluminum tube with more matches, striker from a magnesium firestarter<br><br>I usually wear a heavy-duty leather belt and work boots, with a small boot knife carried in the right boot most of the time.<br><br>In my coats I carry a pocket kit (one in each, so I can't forget) and a pair of light leather gloves. If I'm going to be in the woods, a 5" .357 and 2 speedloaders go on my right hip, along with a Ka-Bar. If I'm not around the house at night, depending in the level of discomfort I'm feeling, either a KelTEc P-32 or a Browning Hi-Power goes inside my waistband.<br><br>That is the bare minimum, to the point that when I go to bed at night, the stuff from my pants goes into my bath robe (got locked out of my college dorm room once after a fire drill becuase I forgot my keys). <br>