Hey thanks everyone for the responses

The reason I want an answer in chemical terms is that I have read somewhere ( FWIW ) that LEAD is used in these pots as a prt of aluminum lead alloy. I don't know why lead would be used because aluminum itself is soft enough and can better handle the high temp than lead. It may be just another one of those ( someone said ) very common over the net. But in any case, I wanted to be sure, especially that I have checked the theory of aluminum oxidizing during cooking . I found that the color of aluminum oxide is WHITE !!! So, what is this blackish stuff ??

In addition, I am thinking of buying some of my BOB cookware from $1 stores ... very cheap and almost disposable. Some will go in my survival caches. Also, I am thinking to include those disposable pots made of thick aluminum foil ( can be folded in a kit and better to use for boiling water than a foil) So, does anyone think that those cheap ones may contain lead or any other harmful stuff ?

And while we are at it ...
Many preppers on U-tube and others talk about cooking in cans (like bean cans) , but I have heard one of those ( someone said ) that welding material in those cans have some lead-tin alloys. Anyone can confirm or reject ?