BTW, the Weber grill lighting cubes are fantastic tinder but have been a little hard to work with until now. The problem is that when exposed to air they seem to "corrode" or the volatile flammable part evaporates. Cubes that have been open for a month are very light and will hardly burn at all. And they leach thru some kinds of plastic that I've tried to store them in.

But I might have solved the storage issue. Last nite I vacuum sealed a box of them into various size packages and with different techniques. I did a few single packs, and a few muli-packs (either 3 or 4 to a bag). Some of them I vacuumed "naked" and some I wrapped in tin foil first. And most of them are double vacced, that is one vacuum sealed bag sealed into another bag. This should hopefully eliminate leaks and preserve the cubes. I dated them all so that I can monitor them for degradation over time.

For those who aren't familiar with the Weber cubes they appear to be virtually identical to WetFire Tinder, except that you can get a 24 count package for about half what an 8 count of Wet Fire costs. If my DIY packaging holds up then I will definitely have a new "go to" survival and camping tinder.

I'll try to get some pictures of the posted later tonite.