Apologies if this is hijacking the thread, but I've been personally questioned here so it seems fitting.

Ponder, I never even commented on the nuked thread. You're right that I didn't add anything to it. In fact, after reading it and finding it a bit insulting to be called a "sheep" because I don't own a gun, I ignored it.

I have commented on the "What's wrong with FEMA's list" thread. I gave a counter argument as to why I thought guns shouldn't be included in FEMA's list, and I'm not the only one who did so. I never once said I was anti-gun (in fact, I clarified that I'm not) or criticized anyone for being pro-gun. Not sure how that's hijacking, and I don't believe I was derogatory to anyone else, but if hurt your feelings by disagreeing with you I apologize.

You're right that the nuked thread didn't call Doug a hypocrite. That comment is in the "What's wrong with FEMA's list" thread and it says "contradictory" not hypocritical. My apologies for not being clear.

BTW - I also think the fact the Blast didn't nuke the "What's wrong with FEMA's list" thread is proof that ETS is tolerant of discussing firearms as long as we do it respectfully.

You can find me on YouTube here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT9fpZEy5XSWkYy7sgz-mSA