Yes There is more to the kit as Mostlyharmless Stated this is in conjunction to this Thread Frisket: My Completed Survival Kit

(If you wanna comment on that Kit id love if you did so in this Thread instead =D)

As For the Knife It is Pretty Decent I have not used ither one much at all as these were my backup knifes. The Smaller one Is a nice camp knife size at 4inch blade length with a 1/8th inch spine. It fits well in my hand unlike its bigger brother which is alittle large and cumbersome in comparison. The larger one does not fit my hand well at all and feels awkward to handle as compared to another knife say the Buck 119 special which is around the same size but handles much better. The Blade shape is nice and almost identical on both sizes. The sheaths are alittle on the cheap side even cheaper then the one that comes with the buck 119 but they will do the job. Overall If I found these knives at walmart again in ither size Id most likely pick up another extra per size as they are inexpensive and yet decent useable quality. As I stated Les stroud often uses The larger size in His show and has no complaints from what I read on the net.