Digimark,

This problem has precluded me from keeping a back-up supply of insulin in my own vehicles. The only solution I have been able to come up with was to make it part of my EDC ... sort of. Not in my pockets EDC, but rather in a separate case containing all my necessary supplies and testing equipment that goes with me in a bag I carry with me EDC. The bag is never usually not far from me (it is sitting beside my office chair as I type) and it goes with me everywhere - well it is supposed to anyway. It is far from perfect (if I forget the bag, my needed supplies are left behind as well, which is why I DO have a backup kit that stays in my office as well). Good thing is the bag can also carry additional gear that I might otherwise not be able to EDC (like a heat sheets bivvy). I considered a belt pouch but my work environment precludes me carrying something like that. If you are serious about carrying the epi-pens, find a way to make them part of your own EDC. One good thing about doing that will be you can probably work it out to carry some extra insulin with you as well. Good luck.