One thing I don't like about the Gigapower is lack of any real grip on the arms as compared to the Pocket Rocket. Pots do slip more easily off the Gigapower and nothing worse then seeing your dinner kiss the dirt if you are not real careful. I have seen this more then once with these stoves. Admittedly, it can happen with any stove though...

Also the height of the arms on the Gigapower are not much lower then the Pocket Rocket and I would surprised if it really would make any appreciable difference in cook/boil time to warrant the re-purchase of another stove. The Gigapower currently sells at MEC for $43.00. For that price, you can purchase 7 cannisters of Isopro for the Pocket Rocket and have hours of fuel burn time that would be very tough to beat, investment wise of only probable mere seconds of theoretical (and untested) extra burn time by the concept of the lower height arms on the Gigapower.

John Lubbock