Looks like a nice set up although I'm not fan of sporks/foons. I like that it can accommodate a 227g class canister.

As for fuel, it doesn't matter who makes the canister. All of the standard threaded canisters are interchangeable. The thing to look for is the best type of fuel. Above about 5C/40F (canister temperature, not air temperature), it doesn't really matter what type of fuel you use. Below about 5C/40F, avoid regular butane and get only isobutane-propane mixes.

Claims of good performance down to -10C/14F for this type of stove are misleading at best. Yes, your stove will work down to -10C/14F, with a new canister. But toward the end of the canister, not so. Propane has a higher vapor pressure than isobutane. The propane burns off at a faster rate than the isobutane. Toward the end of the canister, you've got only isobutane for all practical purposes. Isobutane vaporizes at -12C/11F. The canister on a typical upright canister stove needs to be about 5C/10F hotter than the vaporization point of the fuel in order for the stove to run properly. For your stove, assuming you don't have any regular butane in your fuel, a more dependable figure is -5C/23F. If you try to run it when the canister is colder than that, you will most likely have either an insipid flame or none at all.

Now, having said that, there are tricks that you can employ to keep the canister warmer. Remember that it's canister temperature not air temperature that matters. I've listed canister warming tips and tricks in this article.

HJ