1 Culture,1 Language = Total Control!For 1000's of Years,Japan has Taught their Population the Ultimate Factor of Life is RESPECT,Get out of Line,& Your head is Gonna' Roll!Respect has Almost Become Instinctive for anyone Born,Issei or 1st Generation Japanese!Though the Beheadings have Stopped,The discipline of respect,remains a Constant!Shame of The Family Name/Crest, takes the place of the Beheadings,& The Only way to Undo Shame on your Family, is Hari-Kishi or Hari-Kari(Suicide),& For one reason or another,Japan has a High Suicide rate!Some families moved from Japan to avoid Shame or The Budo Discipline,Mostly to Brazil & The USA,Incomes the Nissei,Sonsei,Jisei,etc.Much of The Discipline of Respect,remains in These families,despite being 4th generation Japanese!I remember a Comedian once stating a Fact,which is True & Funny,"I saw something today,That Made my Day!Today,I saw a Japanese Bum"! As Rare as a 1943 Copper Penny!In many ways,they behave Poorly in Society,by American Standards,ie...Oonki-Buuki(Poop Games)Playing with Poop,& other things,Groping/Poking on Subways,& Other things That would get them listed on Megans Law Here in The States!But then again,That is their Culture,Not ours!I Apologize to The Sheriff/s for This politically loaded response,I Felt it was necessary to defend My Culture!If not for our Western Belief's,I guess we wouldn't have this Site to Begin With!CHEERS!