Hi.

Thanks. I'm from Finland. At least until I muster the courage/"financial security" and/or wife's support to untie my our boat and sail to the horizon.

And yeah, in the previous post there's the link to the modified holster, but here's the synopsis.

Fitted inside the holster: Signal mirror, sterile scalpel, 5m of fishing line, 6 hooks, 8 split lead weights, a sewing needle, a home-made fire starter (spark wheel from a disposable lighter attached to a tube from a pen, full of cotton + vaseline tinder) and a 2 gallon oven bag (one you fit a whole chicken inside, technically a 2 gallon bag but can hold some 6 litres (1,5 gallons?) so that I can actually close it and carry it.

Also, 3 metres of strong sewing twine loosely stitched to one side. There's approximately and 2 and 3 metres of different tapes and 3 metres of snare wire, wrapped around the lid flap.

Seems a lot larger kit when you write it down, but it basically takes no more space than just the holster (but makes pulling the tool and especially putting it back in more difficult).