I'd try my flashlight or mirror and my cellphone before trying to get down myself. Remember that your phone may be able to reach 911 even if it says "no service". You may also be able to send text messages even if you don't have voice connectivity.

This is another situation where a PLB would make a problem much easier to solve.

One option would be to ditch my skis, throw my belt over the cable and try to slide down to the next T-bar and climb down that. It would depend on how steep the lift is at that point and whether the T-bars have ladders on them (many of the ones I've seen do). I'd also need to wear a belt, which I do almost every day that I'm not skiiing.

Another option would be to jump off and try to hit at an angle that would allow me to ski down and avoid injury. Throwing the skis clear and trying to land on soft and fluffy snow would be another alternative. Neither sounds like a good idea from 50 feet up.

I'd be extraordinarily reluctant to trust poles or pole straps to hold a human's weight, and equally reluctant to take my clothes off in order to climb down.