Originally Posted By: comms
Originally Posted By: 6pac
Here's a question that I know has been brought up in the past.

What if you carry your pocket knife in your right pocket and your right arm becomes disabled, how do you get to your knife?

I going to be as civil and unoffensive as I can, b/c I don't like flaming people but I'm sorry, this question is ridiculous. You just gotta figure it out.

This reminds me of a story. Once my dad took me and my brothers to a threshing show. This is where the demonstrate the way farming used to be done with these huge, steam-powered tractor-thingies. One of these threshers scared up a rabbit which took off running. A dog (not ours) broke free from the kid holding it and took off after the rabbit. It was a big dog, mostly black lab but with something else mixed in, maybe springer of some sort. Anyway it was FAST and was soon on the rabbits tail. The rabbit was freaking out, zigging and zagging, the dog was rushing after it and the kid was running after the dog. The rabbit circled around like they always do (which is a good tip for rabbit hunters) and headed straight back towards the maw of the thresher. The dog followed the rabbit and the kids followed the dog. Everyone was screaming at the thresher operator to shut it down but it was too loud for him to hear them and the machine was too big for him to see over the front at the oncoming disaster. Suddenly a one-armed man (I can't remember his name but he and his family always sat behind about three rows in church) rushed out and scared the rabbit away from the thresher, followed by the dog and the kid, then he jumped out of the way of the thresher.

I'm not sure in which pocket he (the one-armed man) kept his knife.

-Blast, subtly trying to make a point about the difference between a useful answer and a pointless one...or maybe just babbling after being awake for three days.
Radio Call Sign: KI5BOG
*As an Amazon Influencer, I may earn a sales commission on Amazon links in my posts.