I actaully have a document that contains all the info. Each scanned image is OLE linked into the page in the document. So basically if I were to loose the document binder or have to leave the house without it and it were to be lost then I can simply open my doc and hit print and its dupliceted as close as I can get without originals. For example the SScard is slipped in an avery business card holder and that page of the doc is a copy of the avery business card template with the ss# card is in that spot. Other things that may not be real important but are in there as well. For example the card that says I passed a hunter's safety course is in there, to buy a hunting license in some states (OH and WV which I live in OH and own farm land in WV and e-ther require taking of the safety course). Thats not real important, if it were ever lost I would just have to go retake the course but that binder is basically a way to organize all those things in one place. So say I want to buy a huntng license online and it asks for the id# from that card, I just go to that info document and pull it up.
Things like insurance id cards are there, say we were hurt in a house fire or torando and I lost my wallett with my insurance cards, that binder has them so I'd grab it to give the hospital.