Originally Posted By: jzmtl
Guess you guys are gona hate me but I could use a couple more months of winter, I'm just getting good at skiing and could use more practice.

Hate you? No, I don't hate you. Montreal Canada seems like a fine place to be if you want your winters to be a bit longer than average.

I'm actually kind of torn between accepting that there are just some people who like cold weather, different strokes for different folks, and hiring a rescue team that will kick in your door, stuff you into a large canvas bag, haul you south, and systematically deprogram to counter the Stockholm syndrome you are suffering from in relation to the cold weather. It is natural for people who are detained, brutalized, and made helpless by the cold weather to identify with the cold weather, to admire and even to justify the power of the cold.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

The later course would be expensive and tough but with gratuitous levels of exposure to semi-nude people, heat, sunshine, and generous helpings of suntan lotion, and hours of Jimmy Buffet and Little Feat I think we will get you deprogrammed ... or at least tanned and relaxed.

I wonder if I could make kidnapping people to semi-tropical locals into a business. You have heard of black helicopters and black-on-black outfits ... we are the well tanned guys in Hawaiian shirts.