Originally Posted By: JeanetteIsabelle
Inspired by the video I saw last night, I listed all of my concerns and under each of my concern, I listed everything I could possibly need to address that concern. In the situations where an item can address more than one concern, I have it listed under each respective concern as a reminder that this item can be used to address more than one concern.

As it turns out, most of these items are apart of my EDC. . . .

I believe I have everything I need to address my urban survival concerns when I have to rely on my EDC. I've added an 8 oz. bottle of water (an emergency container of water to supplement the larger bottle of water I always carry), a roll of antacid tablets and a large red bandana to my bag. Ironically I realized there is another use for a bandana: something used for signaling could also be used to blend in, depending on the part of town. The one thing I did not buy, but considered, is a backup whistle to my primary whistle.

I saved the list of my concerns, and items to address those concerns, to my computer so I can review it and make changes when needed.

Jeanette Isabelle