This is my urban EDC ...

On my keyring/carabiner I have a Fox 40 whistle and a Fenix E01 flashlight. I like using the carabiner because this way I can keep the vehicle keys all on their own individual key rings and just clip on the one I need for that day.

In my pockets I have a Leatherman Skeletool CX, a Buff, a small disposable lighter (mini Scripto at this point) and my wallet.

I've also shown a few preparedness related items from my wallet: some duck tape, safety pins, a P-51, an elastic, magnifying lens, extra transit tickets, band-aids and an emergency info card (displayed in a clear id pocket).

And of course there's the ubiquitous phone. Oh, and I guess I have my watch as well (didn't think of showing that; its an analogue chronograph).

I might have more, depending on if I'm bringing a backpack with me, but the above is what I have on my body almost without exception.