Quote:
If no breathing or signs of life give gentle rescue breaths via mouth to mouth, you breath will help to warm the victims lungs do not use a handheld resuscitator, do not give chest compressions you may send the heart into ventricular fibrillation.

Quote:
If no signs of breathing give gentle rescue breaths but do not give chest compressions
If chest compressions are given they must not be stopped until victim is re-warmed and in medical care.

One contention I have with what you have advised is regarding chest compressions. While it is true that rough handling of a hypothermic patient can send them into Vfib. The lack of a pulse should cue you to immediately perform chest compressions. Treatment for a pulseless victim due to hypothermia (I am not referring to cases of treating a near drowning victim) is no different than that of someone in cardiac arrest due to an MI. If the heart is not beating, you are not going to cause any more harm by performing chest compressions. Dead is dead and waiting for more advanced medical care before performing chest compressions is not going to help unless they are going to be there within a few minutes of cardiac arrest.

As when to stop- if you can perform chest compressions until advanced medical care that is great, but the reality is if you are much more than 15 minutes from advanced medical care (ambulance-medic unit and/or hospital) there is little chance you will be physically able to perform effective chest compressions much longer. Other EMS providers may have a different take, but the above is my experience.

Pete